The Friendship Clique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Friendship Clique! A place for us Adult Gals to come and make lifelong friendships...A place where we can talk about anything that is on our minds.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenda
Admin
Brenda

Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes Empty
PostSubject: Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes   Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:36 am

Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes 1479206135  Here is a story from the lady who I got this recipe from...too cute...lol

"These doggy muffins are now at the top of Sam’s list of favs!  How do I know?  Because he took his begging to a whole new level after I made them.  Get this…About 3 o’clock this morning, he wakes me up whining and crying.  Thinking he needs to go out, I drag myself out of bed and we head downstairs.  Instead of running to the back door, he runs for the kitchen and starts doing a happy dance while staring at the big Ziploc baggy that’s filled with these freshly baked pupcakes.  Seriously, Sam?!  Consider yourself warned."

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth – I used natural smooth)
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
1 banana
3 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup honey

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and either line a muffin tin with paper cups or lightly spray it with oil.

2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients and set the bowl aside.

3. Using a food processor, blend the peanut butter, egg, milk, banana, honey and oil until smooth and well blended.

4. Using a large spoon or rubber spatula, fold the wet ingredients into the dry.  Note:  Don’t go crazy here, you just want the dry ingredients to be incorporated with the wet ones.  The resulting mixture will be somewhere between a batter and a really sticky dough.

5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each cup to about 3/4 of the way full.

6. Bake for 12-14 minutes if making mini muffins and 18-20 minutes for regular-sized.

NOTE: Store these in an airtight container (hence the aforementioned Ziploc baggy) at room temperature and they’ll keep for about a week.
Back to top Go down
https://thefriendshipclique.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Friendship Clique :: .·:* The Pet Park *:·. :: The Barkery-
Jump to: