The Friendship Clique! A place for us Adult Gals to come and make lifelong friendships...A place where we can talk about anything that is on our minds.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brenda
Admin

PostSubject: Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes   Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:36 am

Here is a story from the lady who I got this recipe from...too cute...lol

"These doggy muffins are now at the top of Sam’s list of favs!  How do I know?  Because he took his begging to a whole new level after I made them.  Get this…About 3 o’clock this morning, he wakes me up whining and crying.  Thinking he needs to go out, I drag myself out of bed and we head downstairs.  Instead of running to the back door, he runs for the kitchen and starts doing a happy dance while staring at the big Ziploc baggy that’s filled with these freshly baked pupcakes.  Seriously, Sam?!  Consider yourself warned."

Ingredients:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth – I used natural smooth)
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
1 banana
3 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup honey

Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and either line a muffin tin with paper cups or lightly spray it with oil.

2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients and set the bowl aside.

3. Using a food processor, blend the peanut butter, egg, milk, banana, honey and oil until smooth and well blended.

4. Using a large spoon or rubber spatula, fold the wet ingredients into the dry.  Note:  Don’t go crazy here, you just want the dry ingredients to be incorporated with the wet ones.  The resulting mixture will be somewhere between a batter and a really sticky dough.

5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each cup to about 3/4 of the way full.

6. Bake for 12-14 minutes if making mini muffins and 18-20 minutes for regular-sized.

NOTE: Store these in an airtight container (hence the aforementioned Ziploc baggy) at room temperature and they’ll keep for about a week.

========================================================================================================================

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefriendshipclique.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1